An interview with Buckwheat Zydeco Jr.: Take care of your dad.’ I stood by his side, and as time passed took care of my father and kept that in the family - Photos

An interview with Buckwheat Zydeco Jr.: Take care of your dad.’ I stood by his side, and as time passed took care of my father and kept that in the family - Photos: “It was a blessing to have my first CD nominated, but when they said we won the Grammy, I said, ‘Oh, my God.’ When they called our name, I was like, wow.” Buckwheat Zydeco Jr.’s real name is Reginald Masters Dural, ‘Sir Reg’ for short. He’s been fronting his dad’s band since dad died in […]

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Photos: Bobby McFerrin day! with a four-octave range and an astonishing musical palette, Bobby finds inspiration in composed music